Sales to End Users Only
Paul Bunyan’s Online sells and ships products to end user customers only. You may not purchase for resale. Paul Bunyan’s reserves the right to refuse or cancel your order if we suspect you are purchasing for resale.
Proof of Purchase
Paul Bunyan’s Online will send you a confirmation of your order via email if you have included an email address with your order. If you have not included an email address, you will receive a confirmation of your order by receipt when your order is received.
Paul Bunyan’s Online allows you to make your purchases using any of the payment methods described below.
Credit, Debit, and Check Cards
You may pay by credit, debit, or check card. When you provide Paul Bunyan’s Online with your card information, Paul Bunyan’s Online will obtain a pre-approval from the card company for the amount of the order, which may result in a corresponding block on your available credit while the pre-approval remains in place. Paul Bunyan’s Online will not bill your credit card or process a transaction under your debit or check card until your order ships.
Paul Bunyan’s Online accepts American Express, Discover, MasterCard, and Visa credit, debit, or check cards associated with a billing address within the United States and most United States territories.
Debit cards and check cards have daily spending limits that may substantially delay the processing of your order.
Paul Bunyan’s Online requires the credit, debit, or check card security code for your card for any telephone or online purchase to protect against the unauthorized use of your credit card by other persons. The security code is an individual three- or four-digit number specific to your card that may be printed on the face of your card above the embossed account number (if American Express), or on the back of your card, on the signature panel (if Visa, MasterCard, or Discover).
In addition to the price of your purchases, Paul Bunyan’s Online will charge you sales tax based on your shipping address and the sales tax rate in effect at the time your order is billed. If the sales tax rate for the state to which your order is being shipped changes before the product is shipped, the rate in effect at the time your order is invoiced will apply.
Paul Bunyan’s Online offers four convenient shipping options:
• Standard Shipping (UPS Ground): Products shipped via standard service are normally delivered within six business days after shipment.
• 2-Day Shipping: For an additional charge, Paul Bunyan’s Online offers this expedited shipping option for most products. Products shipped via two-day service prior to 3:00 p.m. Central time are normally delivered by 4:30 p.m. local time two business days after shipment.
• Next Business Day Shipping: For an additional charge, Paul Bunyan’s Online offers this expedited shipping option on most products. Products shipped prior to 3:00 p.m. Central time via Next Business Day service are normally delivered by 3:00 p.m. local time one business day after shipment. Next Business Day delivery is not available for orders shipping to Alaska and Hawaii.
• Media Mail: Books or other media products will be shipped using this service. Products shipped via Media Mail service are normally delivered within six business days after shipment.
Remember that these estimates are for time in transit only, and that they do not apply until the product leaves Paul Bunyan’s warehouses. As the delivery of your order is beyond Paul Bunyan’s control once your order leaves our warehouses, Paul Bunyan’s Online cannot assume liability for late deliveries, regardless of the delivery method you specify.
Undeliverable Packages: Occasionally packages are returned to Paul Bunyan’s as undeliverable. When the carrier returns an undeliverable package to Paul Bunyan’s, please contact us to make arrangements for reshipment.
Failed Delivery Attempts: Most of Paul Bunyan’s carriers make three attempts to deliver a package. After three delivery attempts, the carrier will return the package to Paul Bunyan’s.
The estimated shipment date on your order is based on product availability, payment processing time, and warehouse processing time and does not include transit time. Paul Bunyan’s Online does not begin payment processing until we receive all of the information that we need and full payment or a full authorization, in the case of credit card.
Paul Bunyan’s Online will begin payment processing for orders placed on weekends or holidays on the next business day. Business days are Monday through Friday, excluding federal holidays.
Your order for in-stock items that are eligible for same-day shipping must be received before 2:00 p.m. Central time, pending payment processing, for there to be adequate remaining time in the day for your order to be dispatched.
Return and Refund Policy
All purchases made are subject to the standard Paul Bunyan’s Online Refunds Policy, which requires returns to be made within 14 calendar days of the date of receipt.
Other Terms and Conditions
• Paul Bunyan’s Online is not responsible for typographical errors. Paul Bunyan’s Online reserves the right to cancel any order you have placed if there was a typographical error on the Paul Bunyan’s Online Store concerning the pricing or availability of any item you ordered when you placed the order.
• Paul Bunyan’s Online reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of sale at the Paul Bunyan’s Online Store at any time.
• Paul Bunyan’s Online may make changes to any products or services offered at the Paul Bunyan’s Online Store, or to the applicable prices for any such products or services, at any time, without notice. The information provided at Paul Bunyan’s Online with respect to products and services may be out of date, and Paul Bunyan’s Online makes no commitment to update the information provided at Paul Bunyan’s Online with respect to such products and services.
• Paul Bunyan’s Online reserves the right to do any of the following, at any time, without notice: (1) to modify, suspend or terminate operation of or access to the Paul Bunyan’s Online Store, or to any portion of the Paul Bunyan’s Online Store, for any reason; (2) to modify or change the Paul Bunyan’s Online Store, or any portion of the Paul Bunyan’s Online Store, and any applicable policies or terms; and (3) to interrupt the operation of the Paul Bunyan’s Online Store, or any portion of the Paul Bunyan’s Online Store, as necessary to perform routine or non-routine maintenance, error correction, or other changes.
• To the extent permitted by law, all sales at Paul Bunyan’s Online are governed by Wisconsin law, without giving effect to its conflict of law provisions.